De Blay + Partners
Certified accountants and tax advisors
For clarity and reliability you can bank on
Consultant/account manager (m/F/x)
- You have a Master’s in Business Engineering, Commercial Sciences or Applied Economic Sciences or a Professional Bachelor’s in Accountancy-Taxation, Bookkeeping and/or have a Postgraduate in Fiscal Sciences.
- You have a number of years’ experience in accountancy or taxation.
- You are proficient in spoken and written French and English.
- You have an open mindset and a broad range of interests.
- You are happy to work independently and to exchange experiences with your colleagues.
- You don’t only look at the figures but are keen to discover the story behind the numbers.
- You enjoy developing a long-term relationship of trust with your clients.
- You are flexible and relish using your initiative.
- You advise your clients on their day-to-day business and have an eye for the long-term impact.
- You are keen to continue learning and to pursue further training in your areas of interest.
- A diverse clientele ranging from small businesses to large innovative companies, active in a variety of sectors.
- A stimulating environment. We motivate you and give you the time to follow training and courses.
- A place where you can do your three-year internship to become a certified ITAA accountant or tax consultant.
- A team with a healthy mix of young talent and experienced colleagues.
- A pleasant and comfortable workplace.
- An attractive salary, in line with your experience and skills, topped up with great fringe benefits and bonuses.
Recognise yourself in this profile?
Then don’t delay! We’re certainly looking forward to making your acquaintances.
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you the right person for the job?
Then don’t delay! We’re certainly looking forward to making your acquaintances. Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com